Skip to content
- Asphyxiating Thoracic Dystrophy (ATD), or Jeune’s Syndrome, is an autosomal recessive form of dwarfism. Babies with ATD may have potentially lethal respiratory or renal problems.
- Asphyxiating Thoracic Dystrophy
- A technical entry from the Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database, with numerous medical references.
- Dystrophy, Asphyxiating Thoracic
- Basic clinical information from the National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc. (NORD).
- Related subjects:
- Growth Disorders
- Rare Disorders
- Resources in your state