Home » Disabling Conditions
- Cri-du-Chat Syndrome, also known as 5p- Syndrome (five p minus) or Cat Cry Syndrome, is a rare genetic disorder characterized at birth by a high pitched cry, low birth weight, poor muscle tone, and other anomalies. For information about Cri-Du-Chat syndrome, check these sites.
- This organization provides information about the syndrome, the organization’s services, and other resources, including organizations, articles, publications and products.
- Cri Du Chat Support Group of Australia
- This Australian support group provides general information about the syndrome and the group, as well as an extensive list of related links and resources. There is also a list of international groups and contacts, a chatroom, and a messageboard.
- Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome
- A technical article with a focus on genetics from Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM). References link to PubMed articles.
- Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome Support Group
- This British support group offers a chatroom and message board, photo gallery, and links to genetic information, other support groups, and personal home pages.
- Related Subjects
- Chromosome Disorders
- Rare Disorders
- Resources in your state