Home Subjects States Librarians FAQs About Us Publications Contact Us
The Disability Resources Monthly (DRM) Guide to Disability Resources on the Internet
How to Contact Us
Contact Menu | Find Info on Website | Get Personal Advice | Report a Broken Link | Suggest a Link | Link to Us | Get Publication Info | Ask About Consultant Services | Volunteer | Sponsor | Subscriber Concerns
- Please do not contact us for individual advice, personal assistance, or financial support. We do not have the staff or funds to provide these services. To find organizations that can help you, use our Back to Basics guide, The DRM WebWatcher, or The DRM Regional Resources Directory.
- What would you like to do?
- Get help finding specific topics or disabilities on our website.
- Report a broken link or other website problem.
- Suggest a link to include in The DRM Guide to Disability Resources on the Internet or The DRM Regional Resources Directory.
- Put a link to The DRM Guide to Disability Resources on the Internet on your website.
- Obtain information about or a sample of our publications.
- Monthly. This is the place to report a change of address, missing issue, payment problem, etc.
- Find out about our consultant services (research, writing, workshops, speakers, website development).
- Become a volunteer for Disability Resources.
- Become a sponsor for Disability Resources.
- Subscribers only: Contact us regarding your existing subscription to Disability Resources Monthly
(c) 1997-2013 Disability Resources, inc.