Home » Rehabilitation, Treatments & Therapy
- Learn more occupational therapy at these sites.
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- This web site of this major professional association includes information for occupational therapists, AOTA members, students, and consumers. The consumer section information about occupational therapy and occupational therapists and a wide range of fact sheets relating to children and parents, ergonomics and industrial rehab, aging and the elderly, and specific conditions.
- American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF)
- Information about a professional organization established to “expand and refine the body of knowledge of occupational therapy and promote understanding of the value of occupation in the interest of the public good.” For OTs.