Social Security Forms for Representative Payee, Earnings Record, Direct Deposit & Overpayment

The base application to be a representative payee for another person or to request direct payment to oneself is the SSA-11-BK. When applying for direct payment, an SSA-787 completed by your physician can be helpful. When applying to be payee for a child who is not in your physical custody, an SSA-789-U4 would help support your application.

If you disagree with the fact of an over-payment, file your request for reconsideration on form SSA-561, which can be found in Appeals Forms. If you agree the over-payment occurred but feel you were not at fault in causing the over-payment and cannot afford to repay, you can file an SSA-632-BK requesting that the over-payment not be collected. Both of these forms can be found below in addition to forms for requesting direct deposit and correction of your earnings record, if needed.

SSA-11 Request to Be Selected as Representative Payee

SSA-632-BK Request for Waiver of Collection of Overpayment

SSA-632-BK-SP Solicitud de exoneración de sobrepago

SSA-795 Statement of Claimant or Other Persons

SSA-787 Physician Statement of Capability

SSA-789-U4 Certificate of Responsibility for Welfare and Care of Child (not in your custody)

1199A Request for Direct Deposit Set Up/Change

SSA-7008 Request for Correction of Earnings Record

SSA-3105 Important information about your appeal, waiver rights and repayment options

Related Social Security Administration Forms For:
Retirement, Dependent & Survivors Benefits
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Benefits
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits
SSDI/SSI Disability Appeals 
SSDI Work After Disability Approval