Skip to content
- As indicated in About Disability Resources, our organization is comprised of a small group of professionals who volunteer their expertise and time. You can help by:
- Becoming responsible for verifying and updating a particular state in The DRM Regional Resources Directory on an ongoing basis (contact us for more details)
- Letting us know about broken links, new resources that meet our criteria, etc.
- Writing articles for Disability Resources Monthly (please request a sample issue and a copy of our Writers’ Guidelines before submitting materials)
- Supporting our publications
- Letting your friends, family members, local libraries, disability support organizations, service providers, and others know about us.
- For more information, please tell us about yourself and what you’d be interested in doing: