Home » Disabling Conditions
- Marfan syndrome is a rare hereditary disorder that affects the connective tissue, and can cause excessive height and problems of the the skeletal system, eyes, lungs, blood vessels and heart. Check these sites for information about Marfan syndrome.
- Marfan Syndrome Info Ring
- A network of personal web sites by and about people with Marfan syndrome.
- The National Marfan Foundation
- The Foundation’s web site includes informative and authoritative publications about Marfan syndrome (including the comprehensive Marfan Syndrome Resource Manual), a quarterly newsletter, an extensive list of support groups around the world, links to related sites, and short profiles of people with Marfan syndrome to contact.
- Related Subjects
- Growth Disorders
- Resources in your state